I’m writing as “Sparky Pronto” (my alter ego) who has the wisdom of the Muses to spark your creative muse and give you encouragement.
A few thoughts…
• Ignore insinuations that creating isn’t part of your reason for being here.
• When you make good art consistently, eventually you will be rewarded.
• Only a few people will “get you” and what you’re doing, if any do at all. That is no reason to stop creating.
• If you feel alive when you create, it’s crazy to stop or let it lag. Don’t.
• Creativity is like water. Jumping into a creative flow will be messy. Know that going in.
(Did you know that I send Inspiration through the US Postal Service? It’s food for your Creative Muse like you’ve NEVER had before. Let me know if you’re interested. Limited spots.)