Thank you so very much for listening!
• Each Wednesday comes a Soul School lesson.
I’m taking this milestone–the 30th lesson of Soul School–to make a shift. I’m opening up what I’m doing to you the listeners in a richer way. For now on, things will be more collaborative.
• Today’s Soul School is about why collaboration matters and why it matters to me and what I’m doing now. I’ll be collaborating with more and more people in year 2 of Spark My Muse and I let you know who a few of those people are.
Join me at PATRON.com/sparkmymuse to help me make decisions about the direction of the show and make suggestions like…who should be invited onto the show, what diverse ideas, topics, and voices should come on the program?
Plus, other fun things like picking out swag: T-shirts or travel mugs?
Do a retreat or a festival?
…..Who should be invited to speak or play music? We need games, right? Food trucks?
These will be decisions YOU make.
To take part as a supporter–it’s only a $1 per month.
• This week, I’ll have you weigh in on some decisions I’d like to make with your input! Check each Wednesday and respond within a week’s time to make sure your voice is heard.
Monthly Supporters at the $5 level get some extra perks.
(It’s called “Varsity Club”).
• Live event replays, and live and exclusive online member-only events are included too. Access video lessons and handouts from Lessons 18-29.
By supporting for $1 you also get a PREVIEW of extras from Varsity Club.
You can see PART II of Lesson 28.
• Click-here to get access now.
Thanks for listening today. Be sure to subscribe (see below) and listen to the Friday episode with my featured guest.
Spark My Muse
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below