Welcome to Spark My Muse!
PROGRAM DETAILS: UPDATED January 2017
• Audio is released each Wednesday.
(Guest interviews, “Soul School Lessons”, or other types of programing.)
• sometimes BONUS episodes are released on FRIDAYS.
The Spark My Muse show relies on listener support (from you) to keep going, not advertising money or grant money. Your help is needed!
• Would you like to help with a one-time gift through PayPal ?
• Or, give consistent support, monthly, through Patreon.com/sparkmymuse. Support gets you weekly Show Notes and lots of extras. Get started for only a buck!
Today my guest is social psychologist and business school professor at the University of San Diego, Jennifer Mueller, PhD.
of Episode 96, with Jennifer.
• SHOW NOTES for today cost just $1.
• WHAT ARE SHOW NOTES?
Show Notes are time-stamped details and embedded resources of the audio for your reference, extra enjoyment, and use. They include important information and links to people, websites, books, articles mentioned, and other related episodes, other information, and resources. Super cool.
[When you click for SHOW NOTES today, you get ALL the Show Notes for EVERY episode released in January, for FREE.]
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Listen now-Audio Player:
Listen to recent episodes:
Pick an option that works best for you:
Spark My Muse
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
If you like the show, please share it with one other person TODAY, OR write a review on iTunes. Here’s a short how-to video.
Or reach out let me know that you enjoy it. I love to hear from YOU!