•ABOUT PAGE FOR LISA DELAY
Hi! Thanks for your interest in what I’m making.
The work I love doing involves helping people become more alive and aware. To me, we are learning, creating, and connecting together.
Each day, Ilove investigating what it means to be human and staying curious about inner growth and common life.
You are invited to look around. Find articles, videos, humor, teachings, book links, resources, LIVE events or replays, discussions with guests and colleagues, information on getaways, and other events, collaborations, and more.
Sparks of life!
• Scroll all the way to the bottom for a little more about me, personally, and feel free to contact me with questions or to say “hello” using this page, here. I enjoy always hearing from people who found their way here.
• To contact me with your inquiries or requests for teaching or speaking appearances at your event, podcast/broadcasts guest spots, or other collaborative situations, etc. go here.
Find out about my most recent book here and some other things I’ve written.
My other WORK and PASSIONS:
A few times per year I lead/host getaways, or hold workshops/classes. Contact me, if you are interested.
The NEXT event is in Central Eastern Pennsylvania and it’s called Soul School Field Trip. For information or tickets click HERE.
• Another passion of mine is volunteering as a teacher and group facilitator with Federal prison inmates on a regular basis at FCI Schuylkill.
• I am a wife to Tim DeLay and the mother of two teenagers. I also enjoy the arts, being out in nature, coffee, salted almonds, reading, camping, wine pairings, rail-to-trail bike rides, visiting new places, and then finding best spots in those new places to try the local food.
is a broadcaster, creator, writer, teacher, graphic designer, mother, wife, friend, techie/nerd, learner, lucid dreamer, communications consultant, and passionate creative collaborator whose curiosity fuels her creative endeavors, interest in people, love of friendship, and continual intrigue regarding the human experience.
(pen names: Lisa Colón DeLay, Sparky Pronto)
• B.F.A. Communication Design
• M.A. Spiritual Formation
The interests and topics I often cover in person, with guests, or on audio worldwide:
– Neuroscience/how the human brain works.
– Social sciences, psychology, and related topics.
– How humans perceive, remember, adapt, transform, overcome, improve, and heal.
– Philosophy and Theology (various)
-My own scholarship involves Theology of Suffering; Disability; and Prayer.
– Spiritual or Devotional Practices (various, main focus is often historical Christian)
– Faith, doubt, compassion, grace, identity, and the shifting, dismantling, or reshaping of religious or cultural constructs,
A few of the PODCASTS I’ve been on, as a guest:
James Talks Podcast with James Prescott:
What am I doing NOW? • Click to visit my Now page inspired by Derek Sivers.
Hear my most recent broadcasts by clicking the playlist below:
Obligatory Disclaimer:At this website, sometimes I recommend things I like, or occasionally review or recommend books, materials, resources, services, or other things. At times, I get some those items for free, at a discount, or I may receive a small percentage from purchases related to those items. This disclosure is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR,Part 255.
GO BACK TO MAIN PAGE.
[sq_pop_shortcode popup_id=”6704552″ appear_position=”pop_top_right” appear_behavior=”pop_on_exit” appear_behavior=”pop_on_exit” background_color=”pop_bg_transparent” display_area=”pop_display_particular” background_cover=”pop_cover_no” frequency=”once” delay=”0″ ]