Would you like to use my materials and resources?
I’m happy to share content from my website with you, but I have some requirements.
If you abide by my permission policy below everything will work out just fine.
Thanks for your interest.
• What is Allowed Without My Permission
You may to do the following without my permission:
- Link to here to my site or to any specific post or audio on my site.
- Briefly, reference material found here with a link back to this site.
- Copy and re-post less than 200 words to another site, if you link back to my original post.
- Print out my posts or photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution purposes within your own organization.
- Use my posts in any non-commercial or non profit organization printed publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class handout, or syllabus, etc.), if you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Lisa Colón DeLay. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.lisadelay.com.”
• What is Not Allowed (i.e. what needs my express permission)
Contact me for my express written consent to do any of the following:
- If you wish to use my content for commercial purposes or for profit, including selling, re-selling, financially gaining from, or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- If you wish alter, transform, or build upon content here.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
• Do not re-post the content of my posts or audio in their entirety.
• Translations and publications of my work in other languages are not permitted because verification is not possible for me at this time.
If you’d like to use my content for something that is not covered here, just use the contact button. Include your name and how to reach you.