Pick a way to support the show:
• TO SUPPORT MONTHLY at any amount starting at $1.
• get extras, perks and goodies, like a t-shirt for $9.99)
• TO SUPPORT with a ONE-TIME GIFT of any size GO HERE.
No money to spare right now?
Here are other ways to support, until you can scrape up a few dollars:
• Write a kind review on iTunes and give the program 5 stars. (The Apple robots reward the show for this and it helps more people see the listing on iTunes.)
Not sure how to do that? Here’s a quick video on how to write a review.
• Tell a friend or family member about the show. Make wild and happy gestures as you describe your experience and end your message with clapping and smiling.
• Tweet (or share on other social media) an episode you have enjoyed. 5 brownies points and a personal tweet “shout out” from me, if you add a nifty animated GIF.
• Find a sponsor for the show with deep pockets or, EVEN BETTER find potential partners or collaborators that would be a good match. New friendships are wonderful!
• Think up your own way to help and let me know. I love lateral thinkers and creative problem-solvers. You will be rewarded, Spark-style!
Listen to a recent show while you decide and remember you mean so much to me: