Pick a way to support the show:
• TO SUPPORT MONTHLY at any amount starting at $1.
• get extras, perks and goodies, too.
[Get a FREE T-shirt at the $9.99 level.]
• TO SUPPORT with a ONE-TIME GIFT, of any size, GO HERE.
No money to spare right now?
Here are other ways to support, until you can scrape up some money:
• Write a kind review on iTunes and give the program 5 stars. (The Apple robots reward the show for this and it helps more people see the listing on the iTunes catalog.)
(Not sure how to do that? Here’s a quick video on how to write a review.)
• Tell a friend or family member about the show. Make wild and happy gestures as you describe your listening experience.
• Tweet (or share on other social media) an episode you have enjoyed. Once, per episode is great.
• Find a sponsor for the show with deep pockets or, EVEN BETTER find potential partners or collaborators that would be a good match. New friendships are wonderful!
• Think up your own way to help and let me know. I love lateral thinkers and creative problem-solvers. What can you think up?
Listen to a recent show while you decide and remember you mean so much to me: