Soul School, Lesson 28 is special – You can access PART II for just a buck. (Ten dimes. Or, Four Quarters.)
Normally, Soul School, Part II is weekly just for Varsity Club members who support the show on an ongoing basis for $5 per month or more. NOT TODAY.
For Lesson 28, you get a PREVIEW access special for only a dollar!
(The link and details are below)
To pass along an audio clip you enjoyed, just click the red and white Clammr logo below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:43 — 14.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe to Spark My Muse Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | | Subscribe to Spark My Muse
Have you ever left a review for the show? It helps other people find it.
Take just a moment and leave an iTunes review today.
Use this link, HERE.
What does “It is what it is” mean to you?
Today, I talk about what we can change and the work of Carol Dweck.
The pivotal and transforming power of “growth mindset” as seen in her work and case studies could change dozen of things you thought were unchangeable in your life: your health, relationships, circumstances, living arrangements, learning, lifestyle, career, and much more.
Dweck shows that we tend toward two main ways of thinking. Making a strategic switch and using a particular word as we frame our thinking and describe our situations has a profound impact on outcomes. Her case studies prove it–listen in.
• After you listen to PART I (click the audio button below) be sure to watch the video lesson, PART II here (a Varsity Club PREVIEW special-for just $1).
• The lesson also comes with a handout and videos links to Carol’s talks. Get in on this Preview of Varsity Club, featuring Lessson 28–Varsity Club is the way learners and listeners support the show.
Find it here and start now.
• Quick details about Varsity Club:
People, like you, support Spark My Muse and keep it going.
• Spark My Muse supporters are rewarded with (sometimes) weekly extras and other perks that even include the option of 15 minutes of exclusive time with me (while supplies last, (each month if you so desire) to ask any questions related to any podcast or Soul School episode. We can have some fun and take a deeper dive together.
• Live events, and live and exclusive online member-only events are included too. Access video lessons and handouts go all the way back to Lesson 18!
You can cancel a regular Varsity Club subscription at any time.
Don’t miss out. Get in the Varsity Club.
To go Lesson 28–PART II (video), get the companion worksheet, and the links to Carol’s video resources just…
Thanks for listening today. Be sure to subscribe (see below) and listen to the Friday episode with my guest and soul friend, Shane Tucker on the topics of desire and rhythm of life.
Pick a subscribe option: